Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's Spring Break



Yep, it's that time again. This week is Spring Break for my kids so I've been away from the computer a LOT. We've done Spring cleaning in the house, gone for a five mile walk in this very cool park that we just discovered, and taken Flat Stanley everywhere! Today is pool day so we'll be splish splashing away.

I do have some news to share though. My husband and I just launched two new websites. One is called Friesian Ink an advertising site where you can list horses, trucks, trailers and equine related products for sale and the other is the Friesian Ink Community for horse enthusiasts. I'm also doing a show at Friesian Ink Radio and my first guests are Bobbi Fenderson, President of the Friesian Horse Association of the South East and Bruce and Staci Griffin. They'll be discussing a clinic that Bruce and Staci are conducting in Weirsdale Florida on April 26th presented by FHASE. If you love horses we invite you to come by and check out our sites and tune into the show.

I'll also know if fourteen days if one of our mares is pregnant. They're up in Ocala and boy do I miss them! All we have in the barn right now are two fillies and a stud colt that thinks he's "all that". If it worked, Klaske will be home in two weeks and Whitney in three. We do have several Friesians up for sale. They're listed at Friesian Ink and at our breeder's site at Top Hat Friesians.

Tomorrow my guest blogger is Ashlyn Chase so I hope you can stop by and check out her posts.

I'll be back to regular posting next week!

Smiles,

Melissa

No comments: