Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Free tarot readings this Friday on The Reader's Round Table

Please join me on Friday when my guest is Charlotte Hubbard. She'll be doing free tarot readings during the show. To call in and ask a quesiton just dial 347-215-8473 or ask during the show in the chat room.Also, my latest release, Talgorian Prophecy, just got it's first review! I'm really excited about it.

"Talgorian Prophecy is filled with suspense, love, and fantasy. The plot will keep readers on the edge of their seat. The emotions in this story run deep, I was wiping tears several times before I finished reading Talgorian Prophecy. The characters are well-defined. Megan is a strong character willing to fight to the death for her child. Brody is a wonderful character, although at times I wanted to yell at him for his stubbornness. Fans of suspense, romance and fantasy will love this one."

Reviewed by Ann Boling for ReviewYourBook.com

Talk to you Friday!

Smiles,

Melissa Alvarez
http://melissaa.com
http://apsychichaven.com

No comments: