Thursday, February 21, 2008

My website is updated!

After a very long period of time of just adding things to my homepage, I've spent a lot of time getting the site organized again. You'll find lots of new things to do over there. I'm really interested to see how well this new book video I did for Talgorian Prophecy turned out. That's why I've put up a poll so readers can vote on it. I'm going to add one here to the blog too because I've never used that poll service before and I'm not sure how well it works. So, here's the video:

I'm also blogging on the Cerridwen Author's Blog today.

Smiles,

Melissa

2 comments:

Grateful Mom said...

Melissa, This video is absolutely fantastic! I love the images and the music is perfect. You may want to consider adding yet another career to your already long list of careers and become a film maker as well!!

Congrats on the excellent video!

Best Wishes,

Rachel

Melissa Alvarez said...

Thanks so much Rachel! Well, my degree is in theater and I took a film making class but I don't think I'll make a career of it. :-)

I really appreciate the comment and am glad you loved it!

Smiles,

Melissa