Thursday, January 04, 2007

It's A New Year

I signed up for a Blogger account in September of 2005 but never got around to actually creating and maintaining a blog. With the New Year, I've decided to give blogging a try. My plans are to post weekly but not on a set day. If I'm able to post more often I will. For those of you who don't know me, I'm including a bit about myself and my background in this first post.

I have worked as the Guide to Romance Fiction at About.com, the publisher/owner of New Age Dimensions, an editor, a writing Correspondent at The American Kennel Club, owned multi-state service distributorship with my husband, a graphic designer, website designer, and I have been a waitress, actress and model.

Currently I am writing full time, am the co-owner of
Top Hat Friesians, a professional seer/clairvoyant advisor/metaphysician with a website at APsychicHaven.com and the mother of very active boys.

I have had two books published in the past. They include The Phoenix's Guide To Self Renewal (nonfiction, 2001/2004) and Night Visions (2004). I'm happy to announce that Night Visions has sold to
Cerridwen Press as an expanded version of the original with new scenes, new editing and revisions. It will be released on January 18, 2007.

I have also participated in the following titles: Paranormal Experiences Volume One (nonfiction, 2005, I was the lead author), The Writers.net Anthology of Prose (fiction, 2002), and was quoted in Book Marketing From A-Z by Francine Silverman (2006), and How To Operate A Financially Successful Pizza And Sub Restaurant by Shri Henkle (2006).

I love to hear from my readers so feel free to write me anytime.

That's it for today. More later!

Smiles,

Melissa

No comments: